Home

Reviews

About Me

NARS Little Fetishes Set #4013N Orgasm Lipstick & Blush + Blush Full Size

by - 8/14/2019 10:23:00 PM

Little Fetishes Set of Orgasm Lipstick and Orgasm blush.
This shade is the most popular among women.
It is said that for fair skintone, the Orgasm blush will show pink color.
But for darker skintone, it will be golden coral color.
Since the collection is named Little Fetishes,
the size of both lipstick (1.7g) & blush (3.5g) are very small.
Through wrong thinking, I also bought the blush in full size 4.8g.

The ultimate authority in blush, NARS offers the industry's best-selling,
most iconic shades for cheeks, delivering healthy-looking color that
immediately enlivens the complexion and provides a natural-looking flush
that flatters any skin tone.
Iconic shades include a range of translucent,
natural tones, each with a subtle pink for a natural-looking blush undertone
to highlight the complexion.
Silky, superfine micronized powder pigments in matte
and shimmering shades ensure irresistibly soft, blendable application.


A light application of even the highest-intensity hues delivers a natural-looking flush.
Soft, buildable shades deliver a wide range of effects, ranging
from ultra-sheer to powerful pops of color.

THE #1-SELLING BLUSH IN THE U.S.*
*Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / BeautyTrends, U.S. Prestige Makeup
Retail Unit Sales, January-October 2015.

Orgasm shade itself is being called as peachy pink with golden shimmer.
It is a combination of pink and gold that will flatter all skintone.


First, let's open the original blush in full size with box:

NARS is known for black & white and sleek packaging.
The box is a dove type, soft to touch.

Shade Orgasm is number 4013.

The case is made of rubber.
Also soft to be touched.

Since this is a full version, the mirror is also large.
Easy to take it with brush because the size is big.
But the case is compact and thin.

 On pan, it doesn't look gold.
But wait until I swatch it later.
The pink shade is darker than the original swatch.
And on pan, the color looks similar to ADDICTION Powder Blush
in shade #34 Winter Blush.

Okay, let's back to Little Fetishes!
It contains lipstick & blush in a red box for holiday 2018 collection.


Round red box

 More of the back picture.


 Size is sooooo tiny!!
I could grab them with one palm.


The small blush doesn't have any difference other than its size with normal version.
Packaging is also made from rubber.


Mini lipstick is also in rubber case.
It is a bit weird and cute at the same time.
I have never had any rubber lipstick case before.




For lipstick, the bullet looks more gold than blush.
The finish swatch on lips also depicts more gold than pink.


Blush swatches on hand.
Left is for 2-3 swipes, still near visible.
Right is numerous times swatch.
I can't pull out the color since it is sheer.
You can see a bit of golden shimmer on pink powder base. 


Blush swatch on cheek under room lighting.
The highlight golden color is visible.


Blush swatch on cheek indoor with sunlight indoor.
It is hard to see the golden highlight effect under sunlight.


Lipstick swatch on hand.
It looks more peach & gold, satin & shimmery finish.



Swatch on lips.
The first picture is room light.
The 2nd & 3rd pictures are indoor with sunlight.
Based on the lighting, the color will change.


My Impression of Orgasm Blush:

The shade is pink and sometimes, it will have golden highlight.
But on my skintone, the blush color is pink and only that.
At first, I picked too much product on my cheeks.
But by minutes, it will settle on skin and will look like my natural flush.
Doesn't have any scent.

Because of that, the blush will be unvisible throughout the day.
This is the first time I experience my blush fading.
Because my skin is dry, I don't think any blush will fade on my cheeks.
Some foundations will melt by the end of the day wearing them
because of natural sebum.
But not for blush!
Because my foundation melted, the blush would turn bold usually.
NARS blush is weird and the staying power is not that good
compared to my other blushes.
So I like to put it bold at first, then it will fade to natural color.
Or unvisible at all...

But despite that fading fact, I don't have any complain of it.
I like to put it on my cheeks anyway.
So I always bring the Little Fetishes blush (mini) when I'm wearing this
to touch up and a small blush brush.
I like to put it numerous times on my cheeks
because it will fade quickly in the end.

With it, I like to put the blush on my cheekbones, not on the apple of cheeks.
Because the color is more suitable to mature look,
I must apply the blush on the side of cheeks to gain soft focus look.

Besides, I love to bring the case along with me.
The material is soft and light.
The full size blush is also very light to bring on travelling.


My Impression of Orgasm Lipstick:

Doesn't have scent and taste.
It is a metallic satin finish lipstick that glides softly on lips.
Doesn't melt and fit to lips.
It is shimmery but the golden shimmer is often unvisible.

The size is small but I think I can use it for a few months or a year,
based on how many times I applied.
On my skin, the lipstick color looks like my own lips,
slightly pink-ish.
On camera, the shimmer will reflect light,
creating a holy finish look.
Staying power is good, same as normal lipstick.
It won't fade as long as I don't eat.

For moisturizing formula, I don't think this is enough to cure my dry lips.
But at least it doesn't show any flake dead skin cell.
Glides smoothly so it doesn't emphasize dry lips.


 Picture of wearing blush & lipstick.
The lipstick is showing more golden color.

So far, I don't feel dissastified by this collection, either blush nor lipstick.
Although the blush fades easily, it's not a problem for me
as long as the blush still have natural color.
I don't like bold blush anyway.

I can still capture the blush pink color after 8+ hours wearing it
from 12PM to 8PM outdoor plus hot tropic weather!
Even though in reality, the blush is hardly visible...
I didn't wear the lipstick here because My Little Fetishes set
had not come yet.

Although the blush have zero staying power,
I like the color after it have fade.
But not when it is unvisible.
As time goes by, the blush will fade and create natural pink flush on me.
Although I wanted golden finish look actually,
the pink is also pretty so I'm okay with it.


For lipstick, I don't have any hate of it.
Most of lip product doesn't moisturize my lips anyway.
As long as the finish result is good, I like it.
And this lipstick have unique color, pink with golden shimmer.
Sometimes it will look natural, but also shimmery.

I love the collection but not to the point of my favorite.
I can see why NARS Orgasm is popular.
But with the staying power, there are far better blushes out there.
My only problem is the staying power,
even though it is not a crucial matter.
I'd like to point out that the shimmer is not showy at all.
And at most light, it doesn't become visible.
NARS Orgasm also makes me a bit sad because I wanted glowy finish blush.


If I must score, I think NARS Orgasm blush would be 7/10.
I like Coffret D'or Smile Up Cheeks N #03
and Cosme Decorte Makeup Coffret Powder Blush m better.
I think Coffret D'or Smile Up Cheeks N would score 8/10 and
Cosme Decorte would be 9.5/10.
I prefer Cosme Decorte better because it has highlighting effect,
sheer color, like a natural flush from the inside, not heavy-looking at all.
I'm sorry for Orgasm fan.
It is because I have found better blushers before purchasing Orgasm.



MY THOUGHS OF NARS BLUSH #ORGASM:
+ Pretty mature pink-ish color with gold shimmer.
+ Doesn't show dry skin.
+ Easily swipe and the particles is soft on skin.
+ The packaging is light and travel friendly.
+ Have mirror even in the mini size.
+ I'm actually looking for golden blush suitable for fair skin, but the pink is pretty.
+ The power doesn't have fallout even though it is fade.
- Staying power is suck. This is my first time experience fading blush on my dry skin.
- Expensive. If you buy full size, it is very expensive. But if you try mini size, it is too small for most of blush brush to take. That's why I bought a small blush brush for it.
- Color is not unique for me. I have more pretty pink-ish blush than NARS Orgasm.
- Must touch up frequently because the color will fade.


MY THOUGHTS OF NARS LIPSTICK #ORGASM:
+ It is pink, but it is also gold. But it is natural on lips. A unique color.
+ Doesn't show dry lips.
+ The packaging is also light and compact.
+ Glides easily and buttery on lips.
+ Small but the bullet is quite long.
+ The case is clean and sleek, it doesn't become too messy after using the bullet.
- Expensive, especially if you buy full size.
- Not very moisturizing for dry lips as mine.

You May Also Like

0 Comments