Home

Reviews

About Me

Kanebo KATE Smooth Color Rouge #BE-2

by - 2/03/2019 02:17:00 AM

I didn't put the katakana version on the title
since this is a made in Vietnam product.
This Smooth Color Rouge I bought was from Singapore.
Maybe it is only sold in South East Asia.
It doesn't have expensive price like normal Kate's product.
I think the normal Japan's price would be twice of this lipstick.


Description:
A lipstick with brilliant coloration and smooth application,
and strong adherence.
It provides a brilliant color and luster to create the ideal lips.

Color variation:


The box and design are all similar to KATE's Japan product.


I chose BE-2 because I need a beige lipstick,
considering I have bought a few bold color lip products nowadays.
And of course, I would choose a non-matte lipstick at first!


The lipstick bullet is very thin.
I think that's also one factor to make it cheaper.
Quality wise, it is the same as Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge #06.
Not only the quality, but also the color result.


Yes, it is very thin...
The bullet glides easily like Canmake too.
It gives a lipbalm type of glossy finish.
Doesn't have scent & taste.

Color looks pink here.
But it is actually orange-beige.

Color swatch:



See that it is very similar to Canmake #06 Sweet Clematis color?
I think orange beige is not that suitable for me.
But it is considered a MLBB color.
So I don't have hate with this color.
It's just that I won't pick this color anymore in the future.
What I've been searching is a nude beige.
Something similar with Kose Esprique Rouge Stay Magic #BE333 in lipstick.


But because the sheer color and good application, moisturizing effect,
I think it is worth to try for a cheaper drugstore product.
Maybe this kind of color will suit me if I want to do a sweet, soft makeup.
But I don't think I will want to wear it often.
The color is a bit boring and I can't pick suitable eyeshadow color with it.




MY THOUGHTS OF KATE SMOOTH COLOR ROUGE #BE-2:
+ Moisturizing lipstick.
+ A glossy finish that won't show dry lips.
+ Doesn't have scent & taste, a normal feelings of application.
+ Color is sheer and I like them more than bold & vivid for everyday makeup.
+ Cheap price, similar to Canmake.
+ Thin bullet can glide easily on lips.
+ Size is quite generous despite of the thin bullet. Doesn't melt easily.
- Just a normal lipbalm type of glossy lipstick you can find in another brand like Canmake.

You May Also Like

0 Comments