Home

Reviews

About Me

Blossom Beauty Roll-on Lip Gloss #Raspberry

by - 2/26/2019 07:49:00 PM

I found this lip gloss at Gardens by the Bay Singapore.
Blossom Beauty is a made in USA cosmetic brand using real flowers.
This is a roll-on type lip gloss with fragrance.
Mine has a scent of raspberry.
Inside, the lip gloss is infused with real flowers.

This is a blossom scented and flavored moisturizing roll-on lip gloss.
Fresh fragrant lip gloss that smells as great as it looks!
Unique formula containing mineral oil for super-soft results.
Each flavor is infused with natural dried flowers for a light floral scent.
Rolls on clear for a subtle shine and comes in a variety of delicious flavors.

Delicious Kiss range:


Tropical Fruit range:



Additional Flavors range:


At first, I wanted Coconut.
But since Raspberry is brighter and gives a warm feelings, I chose this.


Comes in a tube case, it is a bit bulky.
I was very interested in the flowers inside.
Going to Gardens by the Bay resulting in me loving dried flowers.
Especially if it is made into accessories.
That's why I also bought a necklace.
Believe me, I rarely put accessory except earrings.
But this necklace looks like it is one set with Blossom lip gloss.

I'm so in love with blue color!
Expecially the first blue at the top.

Raspberry flavor.


I couldn't stop taking pictures of those flowers.
Can anyone tell me the name of flower at the top?
Gerbera?
I'm not very knowledgeable about flowers.

The roll-on type is a bit messy if I put it after a matte lipstick.
Ever since I opened the cap, raspberry scent came out.
A refreshing sour aroma of raspberry gives me energy.
That's what I thought before purchasing.
It has sweet taste, like a raspberry but only lasts a few second.


Swatch on hand.
It is a normal transparent lip gloss without color.
But the oil is very minimum.

The lip gloss formula doesn't become too glossy.
It gives shine on my lips, but not too oily.
As for moisturizing formula, since I have never put it alone, I don't know.
I feel putting a clear lip gloss nowadays would look pale for my face.




Overall, the Blossom Beauty lip gloss is unique.
The price is not too expensive, so it's worth as a gift too.
Have different scent and I feel fun smelling them.
Blue is my favorite color, so I feel happy they have blue flowers too.
Gardens by the Bay also sells the roll-on perfume oil.



MY THOUGHTS OF BLOSSOM BEAUTY ROLL-ON LIP GLOSS #RASPBERRY:
+ Unique roll-on type lip gloss that's easy to use.
+ Price is not expensive.
+ Dried flowers infused in the tube to make it outstanding.
+ The lip gloss is not overly scented.
+ Formula is not too oily.
+ Feels light on lips without too much stickiness.
+ The sweet taste only remains 1-2 seconds.
- It's not easy to find in my country.
- Maybe not moisturizing as my favorite Canmake Stay-on Balm Rouge.

You May Also Like

0 Comments