Home

Reviews

About Me

Skintific Cover All Perfect Cushion #01 Vanilla with SPF 35 / PA++++

by - 5/06/2024 06:56:00 PM

Skintific is a brand from China with developer from Canada.
It claims to cover all imperfection in one tap.
I wonder if it will be good on me,
and comparing with Tirtir Mask Fit Red Cushion.
 
 

 The website claims that it only needs one tap to cover any flawless.
Can control oil and uneven skintone.
Blocks water and oil, cover dullness & discoloration, lasting for 12 hours.
With nano powder tech, 0.25 micron silicone crosspolymer
provides high coverage blurs imperfections.

Shades:



 The packaging is elegant with all golden mirror-like color.
It doesn't look cheap at all.
And despite the metal-like packaging, it is very light.
Sponge puff is in diamond shape, which can help covering nose area.
 
 
I chose shade 01 Vanilla, the lightest shade of all.
It turns out the color is a bit yellowish to me.
But it's just a bit and it doesn't really visible.
So I think this is the perfect shade for me.



Finishing is semi-matte, a bit glowing on my face.
But I have dry skin.
I tried without putting any primer, and the cream sits well on my skin.
Coverage is medium to full, which is surprising for a cheap price.
 It can cover acne marks and only a tiny bit of it still visible.
Not from far though.
 The cream doesn't transfer much, doesn't crack on dry skin,
doesn't emphasize / showing fine lines.
But upon wearing it, I notice the place where I put more cream
will crack a little bit after 4 hours.
Just a little bit, so it's alright.
 
 
this is the cheaper price version of it.
But the shade is too yellow for me, so I'd prefer Tirtir.
Both can be used in minimum amount of product, they will last long.
Skintific is also less glowing than Tirtir.



MY THOUGHTS OF SKINTIFIC COVER ALL PERFECT CUSHION #01 VANILLA:
+ Cheap price.
+ Coverage is medium to full, like a foundation.
+ Doesn't emphasize fine lines.
+ Doesn't change / crack around nose.
+ Packaging is very lightweight.
+ Doesn't feel heavy on skin.
+ Diamond-like sponge, can cover T-zone area very well.
- Shade is too yellow.

You May Also Like

0 Comments