Home

Reviews

About Me

Tirtir Mask Fit Aura Cushion #17C Porcelain with SPF30 / PA++

by - 12/19/2023 10:12:00 AM

 This is the second cushion I bought in Japan.
Previously, I have reviewed the Red Cushion.
I feel the Red Cushion is my no.1 favorite cushion now.
So let's try the Aura Cushion too in silver packaging.


A 72 hours long aura glow cushion that adheres to the skin and stacks.
Moisturized and dense coverage with a skin fit layer that breathes on the skin. 
Providing high coverage on top of SPF30 PA++ sun protection,
this cushion foundation effectively hides blemishes and enlarged pores for flawless results.
The smudge-proof formula ensures long-lasting wear with a dewy finish.
Hyaluronic acid, white birch juice and algae extract keep skin moisturized.
 

 

 
I bought the same normal size cushion like the Red Cushion.
But this time, in silver glittery case.
Price is the same about 2,700Yen (deduct tax free though if you purchase above 5,000Yen).
If you want to see comparison in coverage etc., please refer to Red Cushion review.
Personally, I think the silver case cushion 17C Porcelain is whiter
than red cushion in the same shade.



The silver cushion has semi matte finish and more glowing than Red Cushion.
But I find the coverage is not too good.
My acne marks are still visible, although it doesn't enlarge pores.
Although the feelings when I touch it is not oily at all!
This is still a good cushion as a base makeup that won't smudge.
At first I thought I would like dewy cushion better than matte
because of my dry skin, but my mind has changed since I found the red one.
I like the Red Cushion more for great coverage and natural result.



MY THOUGHTS OF TIRTIR MASK FIT AURA CUSHION #17C PORCELAIN:
+ Dewy looking that gives natural glow to skin.
+ Size is big.
+ Can cover pores.
+ Staying power is long for a whole day, similar to the Red Cushion.
+ Doesn't emphasize dry skin.
+ Doesn't feel oily at all even though it has glowy finish.
+ Brighten uneven skin.
- Coverage is not as good as the Red Cushion.

You May Also Like

0 Comments