Home

Reviews

About Me

Moist Diane Miracle You Sakura Edition Damage Repair Shampoo & Treatment Set ダイアン シャンプー&トリートメント [サクラ] チェリーブロッサムの香り パーフェクトビューティー ミラクルユー セット

by - 3/13/2022 12:10:00 AM

 I'm back with Diane!
Has been a long time since I tried Diane Extra Fresh Shampoo.
 I didn't feel satisfied by it though.
Now, the Miracle You series from Diane brought sakura edition.
It seems every spring, Diane always produced the sakura limited edition
in the same bottle every year.
What I got is already made in 2021.
I bought the set of shampoo and treatment so I can try them all.


Since Miracle You series is an old range, I will put the original Miracle You description.

A phenomenal deep conditioning hair treatment specifically designed and blend
intensely to nourish dry, damaged hair with split ends and maintain color-treated hair.
- Fortifies damage caused by perming and bleaching.
- Repairs irritating split ends.
- Keeps color-treated hair looking lovely.
- Enhances your hair's shine and radiance.
- Solves dry, coarse and frizzy hair.


1. Organic Ghee Oil for intense damage care
Soft and smooth from roots to tips.
Deeply restorative formula rebuilds its strength from the inside out.
Ghee is a class of clarified butter used in daily cooking since ancient times.
It is abundant in nourishing and moisturizing ingredients with enormous beauty
benefits for skin and hair health.  

Model for Moist Diane is now Honda Tsubasa!
I love her short hair.
She has different vibes than most Japanese actresses, cute and girly.
Honda Tsubasa is a bit tomboy-ish.
 
2. Coat your spil ends
Makes hair soft & smooth naturally to the hair ends.
Effectively repairs and revitalizes perm & color damaged strands.
Our hair can easily be affected by the heat of a blow dryer or even simply combing.
Moist Diane coats damaged hair to transform dry, unmanageable hair
into shiny, healthy beautiful hair.

3. Color Keeper
Maintains radiance after color treating hair.
Protects color treated and sun exposed hair from drastic moisture loss and breakage.
Providing ultra smooth surface to help fingers glide through hair effortlessly.
 
 

 
The shampoo has sheer sakura scent.
Not sweet, but a bit sour like the real sakura taste.
 Miracle You Sakura edition shampoo is in transparent liquid color, a bit pink.
After washing my hair with it, it feels smooth but heavy.
It's like there is something coating my hair so it becomes heavier.
 
The treatment has stronger fragrance, sour plus bitter-like medicine.
 The liquid is more vivid and heavier than shampoo.
I think I don't like the treatment strong scent.
Both shampoo and treatment are in water-like liquid texture,
so be careful not to pump the bottle too much.
After using the treatment, it does feel smoother than shampoo alone.

 
But the after scent of it is very strong.
I could still smell the treatment fragrance on the next day.
Not a fluffy and bright scent like Kose Je l'aime though.
My hair becomes smooth and easy to comb by finger, not frizzy.
But at the same time, it feels like there's something heavy coating it,
so it is not as fluff as when I used Je l'aime.
For me, who have thick hair, this is confusing.
It makes my hair goes down neatly,
but at the same time, I also want it to be airy.
Actually, the finish result is depends on what people expected.
But I would prefer Kose Je l'aime more than Moist Diane.
The price of them are almost similar too.

This picture of Honda Tsubasa is actually not from Miracle You series.
But I like her expression and deity-like vibes here.
This is from Shine! Shine! series.



MY THOUGHTS OF MOIST DIANE MIRACLE YOU SAKURA DAMAGE REPAIR SHAMPOO & TREATMENT:
+ The shampoo scent is bearable and it is similar to the sour sakura cherry blossom scent.
+ Makes hair smooth and neat.
+ The hair can be easily comb by finger.
+ Doesn't get messy often because it coats with something (ghee oil?).
+ The price is not too expensive compared with other Japanese shampoo brand.
+ Miracle You is good for damaged hair like mine, often use hair straightener.
- Treatment scent is too strong and drugs-like.
- Not shining. I think you should try the Miracle You Shine! Shine! Version (also comes in pink bottle)?
- Because the shampoo makes my hair neat, it also feels heavier than using Je l'aime. But it depends to people's preferrence. Maybe you like it if your hair becomes neatly gravitated to the ground? I don't think I should put it on negative side, but I prefer the airy hair.

You May Also Like

0 Comments