Home

Reviews

About Me

Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Kinu Satin Lipstick #BG954

by - 2/01/2022 01:36:00 PM

 The Kinu Satin that I wanted is BR784 Autumn Chestnut.
When I pre-ordered in Shu's Lazada website, there was BR784.
But after I purchased a down payment, the admin said there was a shipping problem
for BR784, so they would change it to BG954.
As always, for Japanese cosmetic, BR is for brown and BG is beige.
I think it's not a bad choice, since BG954 is supposed to be suitable for light skintone.
Though I would prefer to try BG964 Sakura After Rain instead of this.
There is no other choice except to buy the only color available.
 

 The essence of Japan in a lipstick. rouge unlimited Kinu Satin is a satin lipstick
with a silky, weightless gliding texture infused with japanese tsubaki oil.
It provides lasting beyond expectations, boldly living colors crafted
into 13 tailor-made shades flattering asian skin tones.
the unique and captivating aroma of the japanese hinoki creates calming
and soothing sensation by recalling heart-warming memories.
 


Colors :


But the special colors are:


I really wanted the Autumn Chestnut ever since I found it on Shu's instagram.
Sadly, it was just a dream.
I hope there will be a chance to try it since I rarely buy brown-colored lipstick.

This is not all.
I also got a black stretch-able pouch, which is not really use-able.

Free pouch.
Looks similar to durian for me.


Lip brush, I rarely use a lip brush.

If I open the cap like this, the brush won't appear.

But if I put the cap on the bottom of the pen case,
the brush will come out.
Very hygienic indeed.

The Rouge Unlimited Kinu Satin have a weird chestnut shape for its bullet.
Though I like it to remain its shape, I'd prefer to finish them in horizontal shape.
BG954 is slightly lighter than BG964 but they might have similar hue.
Color is a soft pink beige, but it is more to pink on my skin?
Though I'm glad it is not a hot pink.
The color gives mature but feminine girly look.


All black packagings.
Typical of Shu Uemura.

Also happens with the lipstick case.
Feels luxurious.



The lipstick bullet follows a cypress tree's shape huh?
Because Shu Uemura mentioned it has a cypress scent.
But for me, it looks more like a chestnut.

Swatches :


BG954 is a beige pink lipstick that is more to casual and feminine look.
But I don't think it is MLBB.
It can be dark after settled on lips.

Glides smoothly on lips but feels a little bit buttery too.
Has a sheer scent, of cypress tree? But it's also like a flower?
I don't feel it's too strong so I like it.
The lipstick is creamy, glossy at first applying.
But it will turn to a fitting satin finish that won't feel heavy. 
But Kinu Cream is heavier on lips.
I think I will like this lipstick better than the cream.


Be sure not to over-applying because the color will stain teeth easily.
Although I love to glides this lipstick too for the smooth buttery feelings.
For moisturizing effect, it doesn't last on my dry lips texture.
It doesn't show patchy skin, but not moisturizing either.
 

I would still prefer Lancome lipstick for good moisturizing effect.
Maybe I will repurchase if they have Autumn Chestnut.
But so far, the Kinu Lipstick have disappeared from Lazada page.
I purchased this while there was a great bonuses (cleansing oil).
So it doesn't feel too expensive.
But if there is no campaign, it will still expensive for a lipstick.
Happy Chinese New Year 2022.




MY THOUGHTS OF SHU UEMURA ROUGE UNLIMITED KINU SATIN LIPSTICK #BG954:
+ BG954 is suitable for light skintone and brighten face.
+ The lipstick shape helps to reach cupid's bow.
+ Bold and cool black case, a bit bulky though.
+ Glides easily, a bit buttery but still smooth. Not too soft though.
+ It will gives glossy finish for a bit like satin, but very light and fit to lips.
+ Doesn't show dry lips.
+ Have pretty colors for any skintone.
- Expensive but size is also big.
- Doesn't moisturize my very dry lips.

You May Also Like

0 Comments