Home

Reviews

About Me

Completed Trial of Kracie Naive Facewash

by - 4/21/2015 02:59:00 PM

I have tried the Kracie Naive Peach and made a review before. I think it smells nice and also good for removing makeup. But have ever I said that it hurted my eyes? Well, it still good for washing face so I kept on using Peach for dry skin. Anyway, I have tried every one of Kracie Naive and below is my review:



There are four variants of Kracie Naive in Indonesia which are:
1. Peach for dry moisturizing
2. Green Tea for oil control & tighten pores
3. Aloe Vera for smooth & silky skin
4. Rose Extract for clear & soft.

My sister bought Green Tea and when it applied on my face, it would give cooling sensation. It's weird, but does the cleaning too. So to complete all my journey with Kracie Naive facewash, I bought the other two (with peach too). Rose Extract is "meh". It is too smelly for my nose. I agree that it gives out rose fragrance but my nose can't bear it. It tickles and not my preference of some facewash. The final is Aloe Vera. You know what? It doesn't give too much fragrance. It's soft and more importantly, it doesn't hurt my eyes! Yeah, finally I got one without hurting eyes.

As for the effect, I think most of them have the same effect. Even though I have dry skin, I don't feel my skin is more dry using these four variants. I will buy Aloe Vera rather than hurting my eyes with Peach, despite the same effect. I don't know what's wrong with the title smooth, soft, moisturizing in three variants of Naive, despite I feel that it has the same meaning. For me, Green Tea & Aloe Vera is the weirdest of all because of the smell and the other one doesn't have to hurt my eyes. Sorry for my short review. I don't know what else supposed to be talked about a facewash, despite what I felt. And I'm too lazy of taking the bubbles picture. Be sure to try Kracie Naive because it does clean my face thoroughly and you don't need to buy many products just to wash your face because it does all.

You May Also Like

0 Comments