Home

Reviews

About Me

Canmake Mochi Puru Tint #02 Momo (Peach) キャンメイクむちぷるティント #02 モモ

by - 3/20/2024 11:02:00 AM

I bought Canmake Mochi Puru Tint in Japan last year.
I don't know what "Puru" means, but if it's purupuru, it means "Jiggly".
I just had a chance to try it this month.
I thought the lip tint will create plump lips like it claims.
But it turns out almost the same as Stay-on Balm Rouge.

For plump, plump lips that melt and moisturize!
Increased color, shine, and volume (*makeup effect) 
A tint that will make everything come true♡
[Plumper effect] 
Covers vertical wrinkles for plump and plump lips
[Melts and adheres] 
It feels like you can apply it evenly.
[Moisturizing feeling without the need for lip balm]
Contains 6 types of beauty moisturizing ingredients
 
Melts and hydrates ♡
Voluptuously plumping* × Glossy tint
*Effect created by the make-up

Voluptuously plump lips
● The plumping effect conceals vertical lip lines and creates voluptuously plump, pillowy lips.
*Effect created by the make-up
● Refreshing cooling sensation.
 
Lusciously glossy tint
● Long-lasting, lusciously syrupy gloss.
● The high-color formula makes your entire complexion look a shade
brighter when you apply it, yet allows you 
to adjust the intensity of color by applying additional layers.
● Tint formula designed to ensure color with staying power.
 
Tantalizingly velvety-smooth texture
● Glides on without resistance, ensuring even coverage that won’t feel heavy
even if you apply additional layers.
 
Long-lasting hydration
● Moisturizing effect ensures you won’t need lip balm.
●Contains 6 types of beautifying and moisturizing agents
Petroleum, hyaluronic acid, collagen,
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, honey, shea butter
 
 4- free formulation
● Free from fragrance, parabens, alcohol, and silicone

Momo is a nude pink with a flushed feel.
Currently, there are five colors available.
 
01 Butterscotch : Warm Orange Beige
02 Momo : Nude Pink With a Flushed Feel (the color here is true to real color)
03 Wine Berry : Rose Red With Elegance
04 Choco Milk : Adult Brown That Creates a Relax Look
05 Fig Puree : A Reddish Rose with Sexiness and Elegance
 

This is a retracting bullet type.
Just don't retract it too much because it can't go back.
I once retracted it too much and messed up the cap.
Since I don't know the current bullet size,
I assume the size is similar to Stay-on Balm Rouge.
The final result on lips is also the same with Stay-on.
I chose Momo because I like nude color lips now.
It will make me look younger (Despite my age 😊).
Momo is a pink color, but slightly goes to yellow.
The color is similar to the old Stay-on Balm Rouge #05, but yellow-ish.
It gives me a bit of good complexion, but not too much.
It is what I search in a nude lip product.


But upon gliding the lip tint, it gives me mint / cool sensation, without scent and taste.
I wonder if it's the true feelings when swatching it,
or it is because of the lip tint doesn't match with my skin.
But there's no effect on my lips after that.
The mint feelings keeps staying on my lips even until 15 minutes has passed.



Overall, it does moisturizing my lips.
But staying power is not like a lip tint.
If I swipe my lips, the color will fade.
But if it doesn't get touched by anything, the color stays for a long time.
So I think the staying power is good enough.
Maybe the darker color will have longer staying power.



MY THOUGHTS OF CANMAKE MOCHI PURU TINT #02 MOMO:
+ A nude pink color suitable for daily makeup.
+ Cute packaging, but must be careful retracting it.
+ Moisturizing for my dry lips.
+ Doesn't emphasize cracked lips.
+ Cheap, only 770Y.
+ Staying power is good if I don't eat or wipe it.
+ The gloss doesn't fade, so it gives younger look.
- Has mint / cooling sensation that stays a long time. I'm worried.
- Retracting the bullet too much and it won't go down.

You May Also Like

0 Comments