Home

Reviews

About Me

Shutting Down from Blog (Permanent or not)

by - 5/21/2023 08:28:00 PM

 I think this is the time I close my blogger.
I don't know if I can write anymore or not, but for some time,
this blog will not be used.
And as for my other blog about hobbies and games, I will do the same.
I don't have the urge to try anymore cosmetic due to my problems.
Ever since I recovered from the surgery of tonsillectomy,
my overall hard palate changed.
I feel some kind of bones moving around my hard palatum.
I wonder what it is.
And now, it becomes a hindrance as if I feel like every inches of my body tight from my head to
upper jaw.
Sleep apnea and only can sleep by breathing through mouth for two months now.
The hard palate is moving here and there,
becoming a hindrance to my nose, especially when sleeping.
 
I went to some doctors but they didn't know what it is.
They said I'm alright and just my imagination.
But I don't think I will keep up living like this forever.
Please tell me what it is if you know something, or do I need surgery.
And it happened right this year, when I already booked a ticket to my second Japan trip.
I wonder what will happen then on November (again in November, I think I love autumn).
Well, that's all I can talk about.


Update in January 2024:
My condition is slightly better.
But the upper jaw is still moving.
I don't go to doctor anymore because they wouldn't believe me.
But I finally can sleep without opening my mouth now.

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your struggles and hope that you will continue seeking a solution despite doctors being dismissive. That sounds like a very rough time and I can see why you'd want to take a break to focus on yourself. Wishing you a lovely trip to Japan and hope to see you back here in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for considering my pain. I can't seem to log in into my blog account by replying.

    ReplyDelete