Home

Reviews

About Me

&Prism Shampoo & Treatment Miracle Shine アンドプリズム ミラクル シャイン シャンプー & トリートメント

by - 3/05/2023 09:31:00 PM

 It was introduced first as &honey and ululis.
Actually, I had bought &honey in full size bottle.
There are two of them : Melty Moist Repair Shampoo &
Creamy EX Damage Repair Shampoo.
And I also purchased the Melty Moist Repair Hair Pack (mask).
But I have not tried them yet as of now.
I think I had bought two years worth of shampoo & conditioner,
considering I also bought Diane Bonheur.
Meanwhile, I only found the sample size of &Prism in Singapore.
So I tried purchasing two of them, which only costs about SGD 1.20?


&Prism (read as and Prism) has pink bottle, meanwhile &honey have color variations.
Since I bought it, I would gladly try the sample size of shampoo and treatment together.
It turns out very good.
 
&Prism focuses on the "glossiness" of an ideal hair.
Adjust the texture of the hair through cuticle care, with platinum serum ingredients.
A platinum beauty treatment that focuses on the ideal shine of hair.
More than 90% of the product consists of lustrous and moisturizing ingredients
such as pearl extract and argan oil, and 3 carefully selected
platinum serum ingredients are blended in a unique ratio. 
Cuticle care ingredients coat the hair for ultra-shiny hair.
Luminous Rose scent for treatment and Twinkle Peony scent for shampoo.
I wonder why they have different scent for each product,
including the hair pack (Cherry Bouquet) and hair oil (Brilliant Daisy).
 







Each of the sachet could only provide me 5-6 times hair washing.
But it might be good to bring on travel.


This is the appearance of the full size bottle.
I love "and" series because of the bottle, which looks like diamond.
&Prism series are in pink color, including the limited edition Sakura.
It has a faint scent of twinkle peony (according to the website), but mixed with something.
I think grape, maybe?
Either way, the scent is very dreamy and relaxing, I love to smell my hair after bathing.
But it is not as strong as the treatment.

It gives me a very lightweight hair.
Smooth, soft, but still can touch the real hair texture.
I think it is different than any shampoo I've ever used before.
The feelings of touching is like my real hair, with smoothness inside.



And this is the treatment bottle.
The liquid color is similar to the bottle color.
Milky pink.
Stronger Luminous Rose scent, still dreamy and not overwhelming.
This is the product that will keep my hair smooth after shampoo-ing.
But not breaking any texture of my real hair.



I love &Prism, but it is not available in my country.
And I couldn't purchase the full size bottle previously.
I hope &honey have similar finishing to my hair.
But I think the company won't give my hopes down.
I love it more than Diane, but still thinking over Kose Je L'aime.
But considering the light hair I got with this hair product, I love &Prism more.
I will compare it with &honey in the future, so look forward to it.

You May Also Like

0 Comments