Home

Reviews

About Me

Kose Esprique Gel Pencil Eyeliner #BK002 Navy Black コーセー エスプリーク ジェルペンシル アイライナー #BK002 ネイビーブラック

by - 4/07/2022 12:02:00 AM

 There was a large amount of discount for Kose Esprique so I tried to buy its eyeliner.
BK002 Navy Black had a very cheap price.
Although I couldn't find this color on the website anymore, I bought it.
This means, BK002 is already discontinued or it's a limited edition color.
I had a hunch this eyeliner was made a long time ago.
At cosme.net website, this eyeliner had a review from 2017.
 

 Smooth drawing and easy to fill lines.
Hollow out eyeliner.
Dense colored gel pencil for easy drawing.
The goal of the exquisite sliding ability allows you to draw uniformly
even without any techniques.
The glossy and fine lines can be easily drawn.
Waterproof, difficult to melt.

Color variations from current website:



 
 

 Model's picture is still Kitagawa Keiko.
Right now, the model is Aragaki Yui.


An easy to slide gel eyeliner.
Comes in black pencil case and pretty drawings in silver.
The size is small, but I think the gel pencil is quite sturdy.



Since it was produced and sold a long time ago, the glide was not smooth.
The pencil is now hard and dry.
To draw on my eyeline like this, I need more than 5 times drawing.
Color is navy black for real.
Not a jet black, but emphasize my eyes and still makes it larger.


 On the picture above, I used it on the outer corner of my eyelines.
This creates a fun and chic makeup.
Playful, but not childish like summer type color.
Since it is navy and black, it gives an elegant feelings.
Waterproof, at least for my dry skin.
 

But here, I used it on all my eyelines.
It still looks like black.
I think this color will be more useful if I don't use on all eyelines.
It will make the color pop up more.
But I'm not the type who use eyeliner all the time.
Maybe this pencil will be abandoned, since the color is not either black nor brown.




MY THOUGHTS OF KOSE ESPRIQUE GEL PENCIL EYELINER #BK002 NAVY BLACK:
+ If used only a half or the outer corner, this color will create playful but not heavy theme makeup.
+ Black but not too dark.
+ Suitable for daily activities since it is also waterproof.
+ Easy to slide gel eyeliner.
+ The refill is sturdy.
+ Pretty drawings on the packaging so it won't be boring.
- I bought an old color so it is already hard and dry, not easy to glide.
- Maybe not suitable for natural makeup.

You May Also Like

0 Comments